You Can Make a Difference
Please consider making your gift to Changing How We Live With Cancer
To provide integrative care for patients and care-givers
who cannot afford it.
To increase programming in specific areas such as the Babes4Breasts
Head Start Program, nutritional workshops and yoga therapy.
To continue research and clinical trials of integrative and complementary therapies in Ottawa.
Donating to the OICC Foundation will help more cancer patients find relief from the debilitating effects of chemotherapy, surgery and radiation treatment.
Your donation today will help an OICC patient:
- Build confidence, physical, emotional and spiritual strength
- Improve energy, well-being and overall quality of life
- Optimize their immune system and ability to fight cancer
- Minimize side effects from surgery, radiation and chemotherapy
- Prevent cancer and its recurrence
WAYS TO GIVE
One of the most effective and helpful ways you can donate to OICC is by making a monthly donation. The benefits are ongoing as we can provide sustained, seamless care to a patient at OICC – with no interruptions, or no breaks in their care.
An ongoing donation allows us to plan ahead and provide the essential services in programs and treatment for a patient and their families at the OICC. These may include appointments with a naturopathic doctor, integrative treatments, mind/body programs to reduce stress, pain, nausea, and provision of nutritional counselling. You will receive updates on how your gift is helping a patient at OICC and their loved ones. Monthly donations minimize administration costs so allow us to more fully support a patient.
Make a One-Time Gift
Your generosity is changing how people live with cancer in our community. By making a gift today, you are providing a better quality of life for those who are living with cancer. Thank you for showing your support of integrative care at the OICC.
In Memory of a Loved One
Celebrating a life after death is a meaningful way to remember your loved one. Making a donation will provide supportive ongoing care to many OICC patients as they travel through their own personal journey. We will respectfully notify the family of your In Memory of donation should you request using the form below.
Make a Gift in Honour of Someone Special
Recognizing a milestone? A retirement? Or want to recognize someone special in your life? By donating to OICC we honour and celebrate those milestones with you by directing your donation to help a patient receive complementary treatment alongside conventional therapies.
Gift of Securities
If you are thinking of making a donation of securities (Stocks, Bonds, Mutual Funds), OICC is a good choice to consider. Please contact Linda Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org, 613-792-1222x 203 to learn more.
Leaving Your Legacy Gift
Leaving a charitable component in your will allows OICC to continue the evidence-based work we do to help more cancer patients live a better quality of life, regardless of the stage they are in.
Your legacy gift will help us to continue working on innovative research, increase our programs and services, as well as provide subsidies to patients unable to afford integrative care due to unforeseen circumstances.
Regardless of whether this is your first will, or if you need to update it, we are here to help you, and answer any questions. Contact Linda Rose at email@example.com or 613-792-1222x 203.Read the donor bill of rights
How You Can Help
- Have OICC as your charity of choice at a corporate event or golf tournament.
- Host a lunch-and-learn at your home or office – we are inspirational, innovative and completely down to earth in “talking the talk” and providing information in what we do and how we help.
- Volunteer your time on our fundraising committee.
- Hold a third-party event to raise funds and awareness for OICC programs and patient subsidies.
- Join our Ambassador Program – where patients and community come together to spread the word about the difference OICC has made in their lives and in their communities.
Have a fundraising idea? Let us know about your event and how we can help?